- Designed to support a better night’s sleep
- Small Description:
- Our 100% organic plant based Sleep Chews are designed to help you get your rest. Fall asleep faster. Wake up refreshed and ready for the day. Our Sleep Chews are here to help support your goals.
Take 1 - 2 gummies prior to dedicated sleep time as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Benefits of Jacobs Private Select 100% Organic Sleep Chews
One of the most important things you can do for your body is help it get the rest it needs.
The Product is believed to help boost the body’s own endocannabinoid system, which plays a part in our circadian rhythms and other internal functions.
Customers tell us our Sleep Chews help them feel more relaxed at bedtime. They also report feeling more energized in the morning.
100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with your order, contact us within 30 days for a full refund, minus shipping.
Our powerful 100% organic Sleep Chews are made just as nature intended.
Each sleep chew contains:
- 10mg of Organic (C21H30O2 hemp extract)
Studies have shown this powerful ingredient found naturally in hemp may help with a wide variety of health issues, including insomnia, pain, addiction, and depression.
- 1mg Organic (C21H32O2 CB1 CB2 Receptor attachment)
This non-intoxicating resource found in hemp is known for its therapeutic benefits, including antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory qualities. Also being studied for its benefit with glaucoma, highblood pressure, and skin benefits
- 250mcg (C21H30O2 CB1 and CB2)
This all natural resource found in organiclly grown plants. It is created when the plants oxidizes and is very rare to find. This all natural resource is known for its sedative effect that is said to help support sleep. It has has also been studied and said to regulate the immune system and the relief of pain and inflammation caused by several conditions, including arthritis and Crohn’s disease. In addition, studies have said it reduces the intraocular eye pressure caused by glaucoma and said to act as an anticonvulsant, helping patients suffering from seizure disorders including epilepsy.
- L-theanine (C7H14N2O3)
This amino acid is found primarily in green and black tea and some mushrooms. Its said in recent studies it will ease anxiety and stress, and reduce insomnia.
- GABA (Gamma aminobutyric acid, C4H9NO2)
This naturally occurring amino acid works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. Neurotransmitters function as chemical messengers. GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks, or inhibits, certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system.
- When GABA attaches to a protein in your brain known as a GABA receptor, it has been shown to produce a calming effect. This may help with feelings of anxiety, stress and fear. GABA may also help to prevent seizures.
- This amino acid produced naturally in the body helps support the production of serotonin, a chemical messenger that sends signals between your nerve cells. Low serotonin levels are associated with depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, weight gain and other health problems.
- Increasing your body’s production of serotonin may have multiple wellness benefits, ranging from feeling fuller after eating to improving symptoms of fibromyalgia. 5-HTP supplements may also help ease symptoms of depression, lessen migraine symptoms and promote a good night’s sleep.
This product is: USDA-Certified Organic, Sugar Free, Keto-Friendly.
We control the entire supply chain, from seed to sale. That means you’ll also know where your products came from, the ingredients used — we can even tell you which farm team hand-selected the plants.
Your wellbeing is our top priority. To ensure your product is of the highest quality, we conduct rigorous internal and third-party testing on all of our products. Every purchase is also backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.